Salmon salad recipe

Salmon salad is healthy and delicious! This fresh salmon salad recipe is a great switch up from your tuna sandwich. Bake up some extra salmon at dinner time, then use the leftovers to create this easy salmon recipe for lunch the next day!

If you are following a keto diet, this is a great keto salmon recipe to try, it is naturally low carb and high in good fat!

 

I’m slowly easing into post-holiday life currently that my youngsters are back at school. I hit the athletic facility for a decent hour-long cardio session this morning and am determined to drink a gazillion ounces of water these days. I didn’t gain 1,000,000 pounds over the vacations like I believed I might, however, I did hit A level of feeling sluggish that I'm not snug with, and that I will attribute that to less sleep, less exercise and additional of everything else if you recognize what I mean.


white plate stuffed with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber flat-topped with salmon dish and batty on facet

Instead of tuna fish salad for lunch on, I place along this healthy dish with leftover broiled salmon and many straightforward ingredients I had within the electric refrigerator. I have been passionate about salmon dish ever since I had it in Beaver State a handful of months past – it had been one in all the most effective salmon dish recipes I’ve ever tasted.


This salad is so delicious and a nice change from your average tuna sandwich. It’s a great low carb recipe filled with protein and healthy fats too.


bowl of salmon dish mixed with mayonnaise and lemon pepper

Salmon salad recipe

I like to cook up additional salmon whenever I'm creating it for dinner thus I will use the leftovers on a dish, or during a salmon dish like this one. preparation salmon is straightforward and takes no time in the slightest degree. you'll bake your salmon or broil it, I usually broil it once I simply use a rub (like this salmon with a sweet and spicy rub I create often).


 

HOW TO COOK SALMON:




  1. Preheat your broiler.




  2. Place salmon fillets on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined broiler pan or baking sheet. Pat salmon filets dry with a paper towel, then sprinkle liberally with your favorite lemon pepper seasoning, salt, and pepper. Drizzle a little olive oil over each salmon filet. Place under broiler and cook for 8-10 minutes or until salmon is turned lighter pink and flakes with a fork (cooking time for fish always depends on how thick your fish is). Set aside.




WHAT does one place IN SALMON SALAD?




  • 1/2 lb cooked salmon, flaked




  • 1 heaping teaspoon light mayo (more if you like mayo)




  • squeeze of lemon




  • big pinch of salt and pepper (or lemon pepper if you prefer)




  • 1 celery stalk, chopped small




  • 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped




So good!


closeup of salmon dish

This Salmon dish may be a nice modification from your everyday tuna. Bake up additional salmon at mealtime the leftovers to form this macromolecule packed salad!


INSTRUCTIONS




  1. Add your leftover flaked salmon to a bowl. Season well with salt, pepper (or lemon pepper), mayo and a splash of fresh-squeezed lemon. Add chopped celery and green onion and combine well.




  2. Serve on whole-grain bread or pita or over salad with crackers. Or just eat it on its own.




Salmon salad recipe

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

The top sites for online education

Everything you need to know about breast cancer